In addition to Westminster City Council-supported partnerships, we have a number of other on-going projects.
- We are part of the London Debt Free Advice partnership to deliver debt advice and casework.
- National Citizens Advice provides funds to help us deliver Energy Advice such as fuel poverty, energy efficiency and savings, as part of our Financial Capability work.
- The Greater London Authority via London Citizens Advice funds our Crisis Support project to those facing issues including homelessness, eviction, bailiff actions and food poverty.
- City Bridge Trust helps us to deliver money advice and energy information and casework services at community venues across Westminster.
- Kings College London funds efforts to provide KCL students debt and housing advice.
- Trussell Trust funds a multi-year project enabling us to deliver face-to-face advice at Westminster Chapel food bank on both a drop-in basis and by appointment.
- The Kensington and Chelsea Social Care Council fund our Advice on Prescription project, through which older residents can receive income maximisation and social care advice. Clients are referred to this service via their GPs.
- The ProBono Solicitors Service provides clients with legal advice related to family law, immigration and housing.
Working with community partners
CAW is also able to provide face-to-face advice to clients at the venues of several community partners, including
- North Paddington Foodbank
- Mary Smith’s Pantry in Pimlico
- Abbey Centre
- St Vincent’s Family Centre
You can see a list of our current funders here