Skip to content Skip to footer

Gateway Helpline

You can call us for information on
0808 278 7834
(Calls to this number are free)

Helpline opening times

Advice Shop Drop-In

Drop in for a free gateway assessment at a centre near you

Advice Shop opening times

Gateway Online

Complete a self referral form and someone from the team will get back to you.

Find out more

EU nationals Advice Project

If you are an EU nationals living in Westminster and require advice on Brexit and securing your right to live in the UK, you can call us on

More information

Children’s Centre Service

Children's Centre drop-in for parents and young people.

Drop-in opening times

Community Language Advice

If you live in Westminster and English is not your first language, then Asylum Aid (formerly Consonant) may be able to help.

Drop-in & helpline opening times

Lets talk money

Our Lets talk money project delivers debt and money management advice and casework to local residents of Westminster.

Find out more

deafPLUS Westminster Advice Service

New advice service for the deaf community in Westminster

Find out more

Advice on Prescription Project

Are you over 65 with disabilities, long-term health conditions or mental health needs? Do you need practical support and advice?

Speak to your GP or Health and Social Care Assistant to make a referral to our project. We work in partnership with the West London Clinical Commissioning Group

Show More »

Health Inclusion Project

Are you a Westminster resident with a disability and need help with your benefits, debt, housing or health and care needs? Do you suffer with complex mental health needs and are registered with the council’s social services team?

Our healthy living adviser sees clients at different locations around Westminster, so it’s easy for you to access us. Just complete our On-line Enquiry form as fully as you can or call us on the Gateway Helpline and our adviser will contact you.

If you suffer with complex mental health needs and are registered with the council’s social services team, then ask your dedicated social worker at either the Primary Care Partnership, or the Community Mental Health Team, to make a referral to our advisers who are specially trained to assist with your benefits, debt and housing problems.

Show More »

Housing Services Tenant’s Advice Project

Are you a tenant of City West Homes? Do you need help with benefits, rent arrears or other debt problems?

Then this project is for you! Please ask your Income Officer to book you an appointment with one of our advisers.

Show More »

Licensing Advice Project

Do you have concerns about local licensed premises (betting shops, pubs, clubs, restaurants and sexual entertainment venues)? Are you a Westminster resident?

Then please contact our licensing solicitor who may be able to help to with an application to Westminster’s Licensing Committee. Please contact us at: or online:

Show More »

Make It Work Project

Are you a ‘low paid’ worker having problems at work? Are you newly self-employed (up to 12 months) or a small business owner (< than 5 employees) and need advice on employment law or business support?

Get in touch with our Employment adviser by completing our On-line Enquiry Form.

Show More »

Foodbank Advice Project

If you live in the North Westminster area (Harrow Road, Queens Park, Church St, Little Venice, Maida Vale and Lancaster Gate) and need money advice and help, drop-in at the North Paddington Foodbank to see our adviser.

You can come along on Wednesdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm at the Community Centre, Athens Gardens, London W9 3RS

You can make an online enquiry if you click here.

Show More »

Pro Bono Legal Advice

Local solicitors support us by providing our clients with free, specialist legal advice on Employment, Immigration, Housing and Family law issues.

This service is a very welcome resource to our advice team and they can assess whether advice form the solicitor is necessary.

Show More »

Consumer Savvy Service

If you have a problem regarding the purchase of goods or services, then please contact our Consumer Savvy Service for advice on what you can do to protect your consumer rights.

You can make an online enquiry if you click here.

Show More »

Open Door Housing Advice Project

Are you homeless with a connection to Westminster, or are you a Westminster tenant or leaseholder?

For further help with problems around homelessness, rent arrears, disrepair and unsuitable accommodation, deposits, landlord harassment, local authority using assessments and allocations, then contact our housing advice team by completing our On-line Enquiry Form and they will contact you.

Show More »

Other Local Help

We sometimes tell people about other organisations who can also help them with their problems.

Find out more

Thames Water Project

Do you have water debts? Would you like to be able to manage your money better? Help is available for all Westminster residents.

Our Thames Water Project could help you with things like one-to-one budgeting advice; accessing hardship funds, and help in applying for grants to pay off water debts.

You can make an online enquiry if you click here; or call us on the Gateway Helpline and our adviser will contact you

Show More »
Translate »