New wiser money project for Westminster residents
Westminster residents can now access a new Wiser Money project designed to help them with their financial planning. Funded by the Money Advice Service (MAS) it will deliver debt and money management advice and casework to local clients.
The full range of debt problems to be delivered under this initiative “Capitalise – London’s debt advice partnership” – will include:
- Utility arrears- gas, electricity and water
- Housing arrears- rent and mortgages
- Consumer credit – cards, loans, hire purchase
- County court orders (CCJs)
- Debt relief orders (DROs)
For further information on all of our financial management and debt advice services visit our website.