Westminster Citizens Advice
Join our Trustee Board as Treasurer
This volunteer Trustee role is an interesting and important opportunity to strategically support Citizens Advice Westminster and positively affect the lives of thousands of Westminster residents.
We are looking for someone who is financially qualified and who amongst other things:
- Has the skills to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences
- Be available to staff to provide strategic advice and guidance on financial matters
- Guiding and advising the Board in the approval of budgets, accounts and financial statements, within a relevant financial policy framework
- Keeping the Board informed about its financial duties and responsibilities
- Playing a key role in planning a clear fundraising strategy to raise money for future activities and development
Some meetings to be held online.
You do not have to live in Westminster to take up this role.
Please download the full Role Description and Application Form below:
Please return your Application Form to email@example.com
Closing date Thursday 15 April 2021