Administrator – Operations Team
Vacancy for an Administrator: we are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to undertake a range of administrative duties and some IT support, including receptionist responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of Citizens Advice Westminster.
Salary: £14,272 (or F.T.E.£23,788)
Scale 3, Band 1 of Citizens Advice Westminster’s Salary Framework
Hours: 24 hours per week (part-time)
Contract: 1 year fixed term (with possibility of extension)
The role provides an excellent opportunity to further develop existing IT skills whilst providing first class customer service.
Based at our offices in Paddington, the post holder will:
- Provide efficient administrative support and some ICT/local network server administration to the service delivery teams
- Ensure the smooth running of the reception and waiting area, including the supervision of volunteer receptionists
You will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ full-time equivalent experience of providing administrative support in a busy office setting either paid or voluntary
- Experience of providing reception services (either paid or voluntary)
As the successful candidate, you will possess excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to liaise confidently with a wide cross section of people. A self-motivated individual with a flexible approach to service delivery you will be able to demonstrate effective organisational skills with a strong level of computer literacy. A commitment to working in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
To apply, please download an application pack:
- Guidance Notes For Applicants
- Job Description & Person Specification
- Application Form MAR 2018 OPS-ADMIN
- Diversity Monitoring Form MAR 2018
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th April 2018, 10:00am
Interview Date: Thursday 12th April 2018
If after submitting your application you have not heard from us by the stated interview date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Citizens Advice Westminster values diversity promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or race. Citizens Advice Westminster is a London Living Wage employer.