Pimlico Million Project
Help to access advice online
With support from the Pimlico Million fund, Citizens Advice Westminster is offering workshops and 1 to 1 sessions to help you with finding out answers to questions you have got on line.
If you live in the PM area please drop in to our Ebury Edge Advice Shop and ask for help. Our advice shop takes place on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 10 – 12.
We are also running regular workshops – more information coming soon!
We have produced a number of guides to help access information online:
- Help yourself to advice online
- How to access our Zoom drop-in sessions
- How to access the information you need by searching our website
- Cyber security tips – coming soon
- How to set up and use an email account – coming soon
- How to download apps to your device – coming soon
- How to use translate online – coming soon