Skip to content Skip to footer

EU Nationals Advice Project for residents living in Westminster

In partnership with Westminster City Council, Citizens Advice Westminster, together with The Migrants Resource Centre, provides an advice service for EU nationals living in Westminster. This dedicated service was launched on  8th November 2017.

Advice for non-British European Union/ European Economic Area national  living in Westminstereu 3

Helpline:  0300 330 9011

Tuesdays and Thursdays

11am – 2pm

Due to staff training and development, this service will be closed from 12pm-2pm on Thursday 26th July 2018. The service will resume as normal from Tuesday 31st July at 11am. 

(EU language support can be arranged for complex problems)

This service can also be accessed by Westminster Council employees.

Translate »