Skip to content Skip to footer

Over 65’s Drop-in Advice Service – Age UK

agewestIf you are 65 and over and you live in Westminster; or you are a carer of an older person who lives in Westminster, then this service is for you!

Age UK Westminster can help you with your benefits problems – including filling-in forms, or your consumer, employment or debt issues. They can also help if you have problems with community transport or the council’s adult social care services, including personal budgets and direct payments. If so, please ask at the Citizens Advice Westminster’s Gateway Telephone Service or you can attend one of the drop-ins (click here for details).


Translate »