Skip to content Skip to footer

Advice Shop Assessment Booking: Z2K (Zacchaeus 2000 Trust)





Do you need to book an assessment with Z2K (Zacchaeus 2000 Trust)? 

Eligibility criteria

You must be a working age claimant in receipt of, or eligible for, a means-tested benefit.

Areas of information/advice covered:

• Advice, support and advocacy regarding Social Security benefits eligibility, incorrect or delayed benefit payments, Right to Reside issues, sanctions, benefit cap cases, DHP applications, problems with the Work Capability Assessment, benefit overpayments, and council tax issues

• Help completing benefit claim forms

• Tribunal representation for claimants appealing negative Universal Credit, Employment Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Disability Living Allowance, and housing benefit decisions

Please note: 

Z2K are currently not taking on any housing cases for the moment.


How do I book an assessment?





Translate »