Advice Shop Assessment Booking: POhWER
Do you need to book an assessment with POhWER?
- NHS Complaints Advocacy anyone over 16.
- Community Advocacy – In some areas our community advocates can also support carers or children. The eligibility criteria are different in different areas, please contact us on 0300 456 2370 for
- Generally community advocacy is for adults who are 18 or over and we work with anyone who needs our support including:
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health problems
- people with autism
- people with a brain injury
- people with physical disabilities
- people with sensory impairments (sight and hearing problems)
- older people
- people with dementia
- people with a long-term illness
Areas of information/advice covered
POhWER are able to provide NHS Complaints Advocacy
Community Advocacy: People who are vulnerable due to a disability, illness or their age may find it difficult to put their views across or feel they aren’t being listened to. POhWER’s advocates can support people to deal with any issue they are facing.
How do I book an assessment?
To book an appointment, select a time for the available date of the month. Please ensure you enter your contact details and the type of enquiry to be discussed during the assessment.
At each session we can only permit one appointment per client.
Booking calendar coming soon!