Skip to content Skip to footer

EU Nationals Advice Project for residents living in Westminster

Working in partnership with Westminster City Council, Citizens Advice Westminster has launched an information and advice service for EU nationals living in Westminster. This will advise and help them secure their rights to live in the UK by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

EU ID Document Scanning Service

See the latest Home Office Updates here

Get advice via our helpline

0300 330 9011

Tuesdays and Thursdays
11am – 2pm

Alternatively, complete the self-referral form below and an adviser will be in touch with you

eu 3

This service can also be accessed by Westminster Council employees.



Translate »