Understanding credit workshop
Worried about spending too much at Christmas. Find out how to manage credit and your money more efficiently. Come to our Understanding Credit – Money Management Workshop*
When: 11th December 2018, 6.30 – 7.30pm
Where: Westminster Reference Library, St Martin’s Lane, WC2H 7HP
Presented by Citizen’s Advice Westminster’s Financial Capability project.
In this workshop you will:
- Understand the different types of credit available
- Grasp the basics of credit checks and ratings
- Understand how your actions influence your credit rating
- Comfortably understand a credit report
- Be able to navigate a basic credit agreement
- Managing existing credit cards-Tips and tricks
To secure your place, please visit: https://understandingcreditcab.eventbrite.co.uk
* These are FREE event but requires a £2 deposit which will be refunded to your account on attending the course.